OneWorld Relocation through our strategic partner firm, will design a customized solution or clients can choose the level of assistance best suited to their needs from a menu of tiered services.
- Centralized administration of relocation spending and detailed management reporting.
- Objective, enforced compliance with corporate relocation policies.
- Reliable auditing and tracking capabilities for regulatory compliance.
- Bottom-line savings by proper gross-up calculations, penalty avoidance and minimized administrative costs.
- Accurate year-end tax summary – Relocation Tax Report. This informative report provides the employee with information necessary to complete their personal tax return.
- OneWorld Relocation will ensure your employees receive the authorized lump sum along with strategic cost saving recommendations including preferred rates on national van lines, self haulers, real estate commissions, rental cars and other relocation and settlement options.
- In addition to the lump sum distributions, your company can opt to receive a quarterly summary report, tax coding, gross-up payroll reporting and employee year end summary reports.
- OneWorld Relocation will advance necessary first month rent and security deposits for your International In-Bound U.S. Employees. Because these newly arrived employees do not always have cash at hand in order to rent a new apartment, OneWorld makes the transaction seamless for them.
- OneWorld Relocation offers full analyses for each and every city to city comparison.
|9010 Strada Stell Court #208, Naples, FL 34109 - Ph: 239-330-3802||